At our house, we are still in full celebration of spring! Noticing all the bright green leaves, wildflowers, birds, butterflies, and our sprouting garden – plus taking advantage of every nice weather day we have. I absolutely love the changes that come with each season and taking time to really notice and enjoy the different aspects of nature that come with each one. With kids, this often means reading lots of books and doing lots of crafts centered around the season we are in! I’ve put together a list of 9 fun springtime activities and crafts for kids!
- Cardboard Rainbow Collage – Cute, colorful, and plenty of room for creativity!
- Paper Plate Snail Craft – If you need something to keep you and your kids busy, this craft is perfect. There are so many different ways you can customize it too.
- Fluttering Paper Butterfly – Whether kids are learning about insects, the butterfly life cycle, colors, or simply enjoying a creative art activity at home, this fluttering butterfly craft is a fun way to extend your learning.
- Egg Carton Flowers – These colorful egg carton flowers that are perfect to display or make as a gift for Mother’s Day.
- Cute Paper Rainbow Kid Craft – This is a quick craft to make, so it can be a perfect project for hands on scissor practice in the classroom as it doubles up as a wonderful decoration.
- Paper Plate Flower Craft For Kids – This flower craft combines an important skill with a fun craft. Kids get scissor practice making the petals for these brightly colored flowers.
- Fork Stamped Tulips Craft – This Fork Stamped Tulips Craft is a fun and unique Spring craft perfect for toddlers and preschoolers!
- Q-Tip Daisy Craft – These Q-tip daisies are an adorable craft and are great for fine motor skills.
- Cherry Blossom Tree – A simple, springy sensory craft!
What’s your favorite way to celebrate spring with your kids? Let us know!