With Thanksgiving just around the corner, you may be looking for new and creative ideas for Thanksgiving crafts to do with your kids. We’ve all done the footprint and handprint turkeys, and as cute as they are it can be good to switch things up. If you’re wanting easy crafts that don’t require a ton of time, prep work, or materials, look no further than these 10 easy Thanksgiving crafts for kids.
- Yarn Wrapped Turkey Craft – If you’re looking for an interactive and engaging activity that will keep kids entertained this holiday season, then this yarn wrapped turkey craft is for you.
- Turkey Hat Craft – This turkey hat craft is super simple to set up and make with the kids.
- Paper Plate Corn – This paper plate craft couldn’t get any corn-y-er; thankfully in this case that’s a good thing!
- Scratch Art Leaves – This scratch leaf art project is a wonderful way to decorate your home or classroom this fall.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Sensory Bottles – These Thanksgiving Turkey Sensory Bottles are easy to make and lots of fun. Kids can shake the discovery bottle to watch the turkey’s body shimmer and sparkle and spot all the interesting shapes, patterns and objects you’ve put inside.
- Pumpkin Pie Craft – This craft is perfect for little ones because it is only a few steps and includes some simple, basic cutting.
- Turkey Puppet Craft and Story – Create this cute little turkey puppet craft to get ready for Thanksgiving.
- Pinecone Turkey Craft – Learn how to make an pinecone Turkey, an easy Thanksgiving craft for kids.
- Turkey Busy Box – It is almost turkey time! Celebrate Thanksgiving with a fun felt turkey busy box!
- Beaded Pipe Cleaner Indian Corn – These mini corn are cute, colorful and very inexpensive to make – you can usually find the supplies at the dollar store!
Will you be trying any of these Thanksgiving crafts with your kids this month? Let us know which are your favorite!