If you’re in a post-holiday funk, wanting to eat a bit healthier and cook at home more often but also yearning for the warming, comforting foods of winter, we have the recipes for you! These easy and yet cozy meals are sure to hit the spot.
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup – Thanks to the Instant Pot, this bright and colorful soup cooks up in less than 30 minutes.
- Lentil Coconut Curry – This lentil curry with coconut milk and vegetables is special. You’ll throw this vegan dinner so quickly together, you wouldn’t even notice you’re cooking. This curry is vegan, gluten-free, high-fiber and antioxidant-rich.
- One-Pot Tomato Chickpeas and Orzo – This is the kind of dinner you make when you get home late and are greeted by a nearly empty fridge. In less time than it takes to call for takeout, you can grab a few ingredients from the pantry and assemble this modest, one-pot meal that’s immensely satisfying.
- Healthy Ground Beef and Broccoli Fried Quinoa – It sounds weird, but it’s a super delicious easy healthy dinner that you can also meal prep for the week (you’ll need to double the recipe).
- 3-Ingredient Oven Baked Cajun Chicken Breasts – Make it once and it’s likely to become a regular in your meal plan. It’s a chicken dinner that’s not just good, but one you’ll be excited about eating — and it comes together with three simple ingredients.
- 20-Minute Healthy Chicken Fried Rice – This healthy chicken fried rice is a super tasty and easy dinner recipe that you can meal prep! It’s so good, only takes about 20 minutes, makes enough for 3 days and keeps well in the fridge.
- Turkey Biscuit Stew – When the day calls for comfort food, turkey biscuit stew fits the bill. No turkey? Use leftover or rotisserie chicken.
- Butternut Squash Soup – This butternut squash soup is an incredibly rich and cozy soup that’s packed with flavor.
- Creamy Chicken Piccata – The easiest chicken piccata ever! With tender, juicy chicken thighs + the most heavenly cream sauce. 30 min, start to finish.
What are your go-to winter comfort foods? Share with us!