Fall is officially here! You can feel it in the cool breeze cutting through the warm sunshine, you can smell it in the pumpkin spice everything. As we gear up for the upcoming holiday season, we can take time to slow down and enjoy the new season that is upon us. One way I love to celebrate the seasons with kids is through one of their favorite things – arts and crafts! Pull out the paints and markers and scissors and glue and get ready to do some of these fun fall crafts for kids.
- Apple Art Sensory Painting – Mess free painting in a bag sensory fun for kids.
- Fall Playdough – What better way to welcome a new season than to have your kids involved in this fall scented sensory activity.
- Acorn Hand print – Make this cute acorn hand print card as a fall craft! Kids can decorate their acorn and add a personalized message inside!
- Fall Popcorn Tree – The nice thing about this craft project is there is no right or wrong way to make it, so kids are free to create as they wish which always results in the best art projects in my opinion!
- Paper Bag Scarecrow – Turn an ordinary lunch bag and a few simple supplies into this adorable paper bag scarecrow!
- Apple Pie Paper Plate – Making apple pie with the kids never got easier with this fun craft activity. All you need is some paper plates, paint, paper, apples, and a creative child. Each pie will turn out deliciously cute!
- Leaf Suncatcher Craft – All you need to do is print the template out and grab some simple supplies to make these beautiful suncatchers!
- Fall Sensory Bottles – Get out and explore nature this fall and create fall sensory bottles out of your nature finds!
What are your favorite ways to celebrate the fall season? Leave a comment and let us know!