For a fun way to celebrate Thanksgiving this year, check out these DIY Thanksgiving decor ideas. Make them with your kids or loved ones as a fun activity and use them to adorn your table or home this year as you gather around to celebrate and share gratitude.
- “Give Thanks” Banner – Get in the true spirit of the holiday with this pretty “Give Thanks” banner.
- “Thankful” Embroidery Hoop Art – Feeling filled with gratitude this year? Let it show with this pretty embroidery hoop art featuring the word “thankful” and a wreath of colorful leaves.
- Confetti-Stuffed Turkey – Want to make Thanksgiving really feel like a celebration? Try this craft featuring a white paper bag “turkey” and colorful confetti “stuffing.”
- Sequin Pumpkins – Go a little glam this Thanksgiving with these white sequin spotted pumpkins. If you opt for faux pumpkins, you can keep these up from Halloween through Thanksgiving!
- Mini Rosemary Wreath – Sometimes the smallest and simplest decorations can make the most stunning statements. Create these miniature wreaths by tying rosemary sprigs to floral wire and shaping them into a circle. They’ll make the prettiest place settings for your Thanksgiving table!
- Cranberry Garland – Fresh cranberries can turn into such beautiful décor. Drape this easy DIY garland across your mantel before Thanksgiving and leave it up through New Year’s for the craft that keeps on giving.
- Harvest Art – Bring a little bit of the outside in this Thanksgiving by creating this 3-D art piece using gathered acorns and a framed picture mat. It’s subtle, yet so festive.
- Fall Leaves Pitcher Vase – Need a last-minute Thanksgiving centerpiece? Head out to your backyard and snip off a few branches of fall leaves. Arrange them in your favorite vase and you’ve got a lovely fall arrangement for your table or buffet.
What favorite Thanksgiving traditions does your family have? Share them with us!